I provide you with the following expert bookkeeping service in East Grinstead and the surrounding area.
- Recording all financial transactions into a bookkeeping programme or spreadsheet or an old-fashioned ledger book (whichever method you prefer).
- All transactions reconciled so that you can be sure that all the data so recorded is 100% accurate.
- All your filing at your office, so that you can always find your paperwork.
- This work forms the groundwork for, and simplifies the making of the following reports as needed:
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually, reports depending on the volume of transactions, and on how much or little control you want to have over your information. Monthly seems the best for this purpose; it’s also much easier to handle queries I might have if the data is still relatively fresh in your mind.
- Monthly management reports: Monthly reports are prepared after the general bookkeeping is done per the above, which will keep you informed as to how profitable your business really is and then you can guide your business in the right direction.
- VAT Returns: Quarterly reports to HMRC† based on the general bookkeeping done as above.
- CIS Returns: If you have subcontractors in the construction industry, a monthly report to HMRC.
- Annual Reports: A full preparation for your accountant to finalize the annual accounts.
- Creditors Reports: Lists of all bills you still need to pay.
- Debtors Reports: Lists of all invoices your customers still owe you.
Other tailor-made bookkeeping services can be considered and delivered.
So for my full bookkeeping services in East Grinstead and the surrounding areas, please call 01342 327119 now for a free a consultation.
†HMRC: Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs.